« Home | Spurrier won't coach Gators - Duh... » | Apparently (according to my Simpsons calendar), ye... » | Boo for rainy cold days. I'm soaked even though I... » | I get paid every two weeks on Fridays. But my pay... » | So I'm going to the Seattle area on business next ... » | I almost pulled a Rob. Yesterday I came home and ... » | As it turns out, Optimus Prime never had a chance.... » | So I guess Bush is our President again for the nex... » | See, now that's what I'm talking about! » | When the first word in your campaign slogan is God... »



Hooray! They finally turned the heat on in our building! It was so nice to come in this morning and not have to wear my windbreaker around the office for an hour until the heat from all the monitors being on warmed up the area. Now it's nice and toasty in here instead.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker