« Home | Boo for rainy cold days. I'm soaked even though I... » | I get paid every two weeks on Fridays. But my pay... » | So I'm going to the Seattle area on business next ... » | I almost pulled a Rob. Yesterday I came home and ... » | As it turns out, Optimus Prime never had a chance.... » | So I guess Bush is our President again for the nex... » | See, now that's what I'm talking about! » | When the first word in your campaign slogan is God... » | I would like to remind everyone about the impendin... » | Stupid loud groundskeeping crew mowing the grass a... »



Apparently (according to my Simpsons calendar), yesterday was Sandwich Day. Good thing I had a turkey and swiss sandwich for dinner last night along with a pickle and some olives. =) I'm so on top of things, even when I don't know about them until the next day!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker