« Home | So I'm going to the Seattle area on business next ... » | I almost pulled a Rob. Yesterday I came home and ... » | As it turns out, Optimus Prime never had a chance.... » | So I guess Bush is our President again for the nex... » | See, now that's what I'm talking about! » | When the first word in your campaign slogan is God... » | I would like to remind everyone about the impendin... » | Stupid loud groundskeeping crew mowing the grass a... » | Emily's out of context comment of the night: "I t... » | Yay for UNC!!! Big upsets like this are good for ... »



I get paid every two weeks on Fridays. But my pay periods end on the 2nd and 4th Sunday of every month. What this means is basically that when I get my paycheck, it's not for the current week (because that week extends though Sunday), it's for the 2 weeks prior to that. When I get my paycheck, I also get a statement of what my vacation balance is, because I earn 5.89 vacation hours per pay period. My amazing realization of the day is that I actually accrue that time the day the pay period ends and not on the actual payday. So even though I get paid tomorrow, my time off accrued last Sunday. Why all this whole post over something so insignificant? Because for the first time since I started working, I have a positive time-off balance of 1.23 hours! Yay!!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker