« Home | I would like to remind everyone about the impendin... » | Stupid loud groundskeeping crew mowing the grass a... » | Emily's out of context comment of the night: "I t... » | Yay for UNC!!! Big upsets like this are good for ... » | Today has been such a good day of college football... » | Yay for going home early on a Friday! » | Interesting story on sports vs. studying at GT, in... » | The saddest part about losing last night is that w... » | I would like it noted for the record that since ou... » | Yesterday ended up not being such a good day. I m... »



When the first word in your campaign slogan is God, you've lost my vote before I even knew who you were. And then I find out you're endorsed by peopel waving confederate flags and who think the Republican party is too leftist. Yikes. Of my 4 choices on the Virginia ballot for president, I wouldn't vote for Peroutka if you put a gun to my head. I'd probably consider voting for Bush if you cocked it and took the safety off. Kerry has been lambasting Bush with claims of "4 more years of the same thing." As horrifying as that concept is to me, at least I know what to expect from Dubya. Meanwhile, everyone's favorite ketchup-heiress's husband has made every effort imaginable to not answer any questions I wanted answered. I can't in good conscience vote for a candidate who won't tell me what he plans to do other than in broad generic hand-waving idealisms. Which leaves me with my 4th option on the ballot. My Libertarian candidate - Michael Badnarik. Although I don't agree with all of his policies and opinions, I consistently find that most of the points I feel the most strongly about are echoed by the Libertarian party and their candidates. Although I'm not exactly fond of the fact that Mr. Badnarik is a Texan (no, I am not afraid to mess with Texas, in fact, Mexico can have it back for all I care) and opposes all gun control, I do agree with the majority of his policy plans. But if push really came to shove, and I had my druthers, you'd better believe I'd be voting for Optimus Prime. No, not that one, this one.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker