« Home | I would like it noted for the record that since ou... » | Yesterday ended up not being such a good day. I m... » | To dust off an old classic: Georgia Tech Athletics... » | Once again, GT finds a way to blow a 10 point lead... » | I know the 4th quarter just started, and even if V... » | *phew* ESPN says we're underrated. Obviously the... » | Today's million dollar answer: compromise - work u... » | Today's million dollar question: do I work late t... » | Inspired by the fact that I use linux all the time... » | So I finally got together with Kimber last night. ... »



The saddest part about losing last night is that we played well until the middle of the 4th quarter, and then just gave up. Our game stats are pretty good, we just rolled over and died like we always do.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker