« Home | It feels like there's an elephant standing on my b... » | Man, I wish I was going to this show. But I'm def... » | Yes, I'm reading ESPN.com at work. No, I don't fe... » | Poor poor Reggie Ball. He's got the lowest comple... » | Chicken soup rules. » | It's good when you go to bed at 11:30 (as opposed ... » | I netted $15 at poker tonight, but had to leave ea... » | Ken Jennings finally broke the $2M mark on Jeopard... » | Mmmm... Free burritos are so much tastier than bu... » | Yay for free hot chocolate, cider, kettle corn, an... »



So I finally got together with Kimber last night. Even though I felt really out of it all day and my throat hurt I said "what the hell?" She seems to be doing really well these days and likes her job and everything. So we had like 3 or 4 years of catching up to do, which took almost the entire baseball game. But fortunately the BoSox won without my watching (8 wins in a row, that's sick!). It's nice to see so many of my friends back in this area now that I'm back here too, and get all caught up. Yeah, we're all older and supposedly well-adjusted working adults now, but whatever, friends you've known for that long are still the same people deep down and I'll always see them that way in my heart. It's just nice to re-connect with the kids I grew up with and see that college and working didn't break them or anything.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker