« Home | Ken Jennings finally broke the $2M mark on Jeopard... » | Mmmm... Free burritos are so much tastier than bu... » | Yay for free hot chocolate, cider, kettle corn, an... » | Oh no! The Zookster's reign of mediocrity at UF i... » | Today my plan was to go play flag football on the ... » | Yesterday I went to Meyer's mom's house for his po... » | Is anyone else really annoyed by those Mercedes Be... » | I added a few more pictures of our fish tonight (p... » | Wow. Last month I used 1712 minutes on my cell ph... » | *cough* *sniffle* uh oh... *wheeze* *sore throat... »



I netted $15 at poker tonight, but had to leave early because I felt awful. I would have been happy to stay and play another game or two, especially since I was up and it wouldn't have been my money I was risking, but I felt really dizzy and just all over blah. Feels like maybe the flu (ugh), so I excused myself, absorbed the taunts of my co-workers, and came home. Now I'm going to go lay on the couch and watch the World Series (go BoSox!), and I suspect fall asleep there in the process.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker