« Home | *cough* *sniffle* uh oh... *wheeze* *sore throat... » | Without the sun to warm up my apartment during the... » | Today is a perfect day for a nap. It's cold and r... » | 9 AM corporate brainwashing meetings are the tool ... » | The 2005 ACC has a new logo and new division names... » | Oh how the (supposedly) mighty have fallen. _hi_ ... » | It seems like it's always raining when Emily and I... » | Looks like my electricty problems might be solved.... » | Pictures from Great Falls (the VA side) are posted... » | Emily and I got some fishies last night with the a... »



Wow. Last month I used 1712 minutes on my cell phone. 33 peak minutes and 1679 off-peak. I never thought it was possible to use that many minutes before I moved up here and put 635 miles between me and Emily. I'm sure all those minutes are horrible for my brain however. I should probably start using my lame headset again so I don't develop cancer or something.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker