« Home | Pictures from Great Falls (the VA side) are posted... » | Emily and I got some fishies last night with the a... » | This has been a nice weekend (and now weekday). E... » | Kind of a slow day at work, which is nice sometime... » | I wish I was on fall break... Emily practically h... » | Oh my god, 6 hours is still so far away! Good thi... » | Forgot to mention this morning that someone (I thi... » | Talked to my parents on the phone yesterday for th... » | Less than 24 hours!!! =) » | The more things change, the more they stay the sam... »



Looks like my electricty problems might be solved. I've been living in my apartment for 3 months as of Thursday and realized about a week ago that I had yet to receive a power bill. I have power though. After 2 non-consecutive hours on hold with Dominion Power and an e-mail I sent via their website, I finally got a response back that the account was not set up in my name yet. Which is funny because in order to sign my lease, I had to sign up for gas and power and give the leasing office a copy of the order. Whatever. So I signed up again yesterday, and after their website crashed 3 times telling me "due to temporary difficulties we could not process your request" I finally got it to go through. So they'll be "turning on" my power tomorrow for a $15 setup fee. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I just got 3 months of free electricity out of this whole ordeal. Dominion Power sucks worse than Cox! I didn't think that was even possible!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker