« Home | You'll never guess who ran into Stacy Weller on Mo... » | Oh, it gets better! My office mate has had a stre... » | The guy I share my office with has been sick for t... » | According to RealAge.com, I'm actually 28.0 instea... » | The good part about sleeping with your windows ope... » | In other Emily news, she'll be here in just under ... » | I have a 30 gallon fish tank in my bathroom now, t... » | College football this weekend: I watched none of ... » | Final post today, I swear... But in less than a w... » | My biggest problem with Kerry of course is that he... »



The more things change, the more they stay the same. So Kimber was supposed to come over tonight for coffee and ice cream and to watch the debate. So I called her when I got home from work to give her directions and unlike the Kimber of old, she knew exactly what I was talking about and what roads went where. No more Kimbo the Bimbo it would seem! So then as I'm coming home from the grocery store my phone ringe, and sure enough it's Kimber. I expect her to say she's on the way over, but instead, she left her keys in her purse at work and her roommate is out of town. Looks like maybe there's still a little space cadet in Kimber still. ;) It definitely sucks to get locked out of your apartment though, so I don't want to poke too much fun, because otherwise tomorrow I'll leave my ID badge and home, and then leave my keys at work. It'll be super awesome because I won't have any way to get either one of them which I could then use to get the other. Stupid karma. But I'm kinda bummed because I haven't seen Kimber in forever. But with both of us living in Fairfax again, this is hardly a limited-time engagement.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker