« Home | Oh, it gets better! My office mate has had a stre... » | The guy I share my office with has been sick for t... » | According to RealAge.com, I'm actually 28.0 instea... » | The good part about sleeping with your windows ope... » | In other Emily news, she'll be here in just under ... » | I have a 30 gallon fish tank in my bathroom now, t... » | College football this weekend: I watched none of ... » | Final post today, I swear... But in less than a w... » | My biggest problem with Kerry of course is that he... » | My own impression of tonight's debate was that Ker... »



You'll never guess who ran into Stacy Weller on Monday night. No, not me. Give up? My mom. Apparently Stacy is the 3rd grade teacher at the American Embassy school in Tel Aviv. She and my mom are taking the same Hebrew crash course on Monday nights! I'll see if I can get come contact info for her from my mom if anyone else wants to send her a card or something.

How many years ago was this? Because I was in her class...

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker