« Home | My own impression of tonight's debate was that Ker... » | Interesting thing I discovered today: In The Simp... » | Speaking of Friday, today is pay day! Woo. I'd b... » | There is no one here today... Quyen's out sick, D... » | Virginia looked a little slow coming out of the bl... » | I'm such a liar. So much for eating better and ex... » | I'm totally hooked on Avail right now. It's impos... » | Best/Worst Invention of All Time: The snooze button. » | No matter what he says, Tommy is a sellout! ;) » | File under: Kill me. Just kill me right now. From... »



My biggest problem with Kerry of course is that he's still too conservative for my own tastes. I'm not sure why he keeps getting branded such a liberal. I mean, obviously it's a Bush campaign tactic to alienate Kerry from moderate voters. But if Political Compass is worth anything at all (and in my experience, they're pretty accurate), Kerry is clearly still more moderately conservative than truly liberal. He's only liberal by comparison to Bush and the rest of the Republican-dominated Senate, which is sort of worrisome by itself. Anyway, on their chart (below), I'm more leftist and more libertarian than even Ralph Nader. How scary is that? And you want me to choose between Bush and Kerry? Huh. We'll see what develops in the next couple weeks I suppose.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker