« Home | There is no one here today... Quyen's out sick, D... » | Virginia looked a little slow coming out of the bl... » | I'm such a liar. So much for eating better and ex... » | I'm totally hooked on Avail right now. It's impos... » | Best/Worst Invention of All Time: The snooze button. » | No matter what he says, Tommy is a sellout! ;) » | File under: Kill me. Just kill me right now. From... » | Apparently, on the Hive pick 'em, I am in fact tie... » | I remember first reading about the X Prize several... » | I spoke too soon about football! I was investigat... »



Speaking of Friday, today is pay day! Woo. I'd be happier if 30% of my paycheck didn't disappear, but whatever. I'm down to 10.55 leave hours in the whole still. So 2 more paychecks and I'll be back in black! *cue AC/DC* On November 5, I will have a positive balance of 1.23 hours of leave time!! Woo. Good thing we have flex time though, that makes this whole situation a thousand times easier. If I want to take a day off, as long as I can squeeze in 40 hours on my time sheet, no one seems to care. I'm actually kind of tempted to start working 7 hours a day during the week and come in for a couple hours on Sundays where I can work with no distractions. But then I remember how much I enjoy being lazy and doing nothing on Sundays and realize I would never do it. At least not on a regular basis, maybe if I was out sick and needed to make up hours or something, or needed to bookend some vacation time.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker