« Home | I'm totally hooked on Avail right now. It's impos... » | Best/Worst Invention of All Time: The snooze button. » | No matter what he says, Tommy is a sellout! ;) » | File under: Kill me. Just kill me right now. From... » | Apparently, on the Hive pick 'em, I am in fact tie... » | I remember first reading about the X Prize several... » | I spoke too soon about football! I was investigat... » | *sniff* Mmmmm... I love this time of year. I le... » | Last night I went to a play with my cousin Sarah. ... » | Whoopee! After last week, I'm sitting in 3rd plac... »



I'm such a liar. So much for eating better and exercising more... Not that me talking about doing something and then not doing it is anything new. Tim calls me on it all the time. I went running on Saturday, but felt like I was going to black out, so that didn't last very long. I had Wendy's on Sunday, pizza Tuesday and Thursday, and Taco Bell on Wednesday. I've already hit my fast food quota, and it's not even a quarter of the way through the month. And wow, look at all that exercise I've done! Getting out of bed is such hard work... It's not that I have no self control, it's just that I'm lazy. Even my face is starting to look puffy now, like when I was working at Coke and drank soda all the time. I really need to do something about this, but I won't, I'll just whine about it and feel sorry for myself and angry at myself this time next week when I still haven't changed anything.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker