« Home | Last night I went to a play with my cousin Sarah. ... » | Whoopee! After last week, I'm sitting in 3rd plac... » | Adam's Gripe o' the Day: Day laborer painters. N... » | Stupid unexplained power outages. It's a beautifu... » | Vindication!!! At last! Northwestern is my new f... » | My thoughts on the Miami@GT debacle today: That f... » | Dammit Syracuse and Rutgers!! Just stop playing s... » | I'm not sure why my post about being fat showed up... » | I joined my uncle and his family at the Blue Iguan... » | In the Face of Evil: The conservative's answer to... »



*sniff* Mmmmm... I love this time of year. I left my phone in my car when I came back from lunch, and even though it's going on 2 pm, it can't be much more than 60 degrees outside. I think late summer/early fall is my favorite time of year. It's not cold enough yet to need a jacket, but it's not hot anymore so just being outside isn't uncomfortable. It's great weather for sleeping at night and perfect for running around outside getting much needed exercise. I wish more of my friends liked sports so we could play some touch football once a week or something. Plus, I'm definitely a fall colors person. If you look at all the clothes I own, they're all muted earth tones. Brown, tan, gray, black, olive, maroon, sienna, navy, white. And the occasional basic colors: green, blue, red, and yellow. But all those earthy colors really just go with my (lack of) hair very well and set off my eyes perfectly. What can I say, I'm an autumn. And to answer your next question, no, I'm not gay, I just recognize (usually) what looks good on me and what doesn't.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker