« Home | Adam's Gripe o' the Day: Day laborer painters. N... » | Stupid unexplained power outages. It's a beautifu... » | Vindication!!! At last! Northwestern is my new f... » | My thoughts on the Miami@GT debacle today: That f... » | Dammit Syracuse and Rutgers!! Just stop playing s... » | I'm not sure why my post about being fat showed up... » | I joined my uncle and his family at the Blue Iguan... » | In the Face of Evil: The conservative's answer to... » | I've have had such a good week at work. =) I lov... » | For the record, I'm fat now. Looking at myself in... »



Whoopee! After last week, I'm sitting in 3rd place in the Hive's college pick 'em contest. It's a 3 way tie with Brian and some other guy, but we're only a point behind 2nd place and 6 points back from first place. A few more weeks of good picks and I could easily be in first place! I'm also doing quite well on ESPN where I'm currently picking at 93.4%. I'd be doing much much better too if Fresno State hadn't blown it on Saturday. I've gotten 217 point sout of 250 and it should be 227 no thanks to the other FSU I hate (not to be confused with F$U). Yay for college football!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker