« Home | For the record, I'm fat now. Looking at myself in... » | I also wanted to post something about more than a ... » | I don't really want to get into the Presidential d... » | So baseball is coming back to DC... I for one thi... » | Outside smells like a laundromat. » | I hope I'm not getting sick, but I feel like I've ... » | My day was going great today until I left work. T... » | Tonight is the first time I have failed to find a ... » | Well nuts! » | I forgot to mention the cool things I brought home... »



I've have had such a good week at work. =) I love my job. I love the people I work with. I've been busy all week and I'm finally getting to the point where I know enough about how our system works to do things on my own so I've been given some more involved projects. Yay for work!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker