« Home | I also wanted to post something about more than a ... » | I don't really want to get into the Presidential d... » | So baseball is coming back to DC... I for one thi... » | Outside smells like a laundromat. » | I hope I'm not getting sick, but I feel like I've ... » | My day was going great today until I left work. T... » | Tonight is the first time I have failed to find a ... » | Well nuts! » | I forgot to mention the cool things I brought home... » | Here's my pictures from Greenville! =) Captions ... »



For the record, I'm fat now. Looking at myself in the mirror, I'm not happy with my appearance. I'm developing a beer gut, and my last beer was 6 years ago! I never have any energy in the evenings, even when I've gotten a good night's sleep. Clearly, my bi-weekly stair-walking and monthly jog are not enough exercise to counteract my current dietary intake. I have been vaguely aware that in the last couple weeks I've been eating a lot. More than I need really, and I'm aware of it as it occurs, but I do it anyway. Well, the scale tonight settled it, starting in October (which means right now, conveniently), I'm getting back into an exercise regimen. I'm also going back to no more food after 10 pm, and fast food once a week max. I'm not trying to get ripped or be a weight lifter, but I feel fat, and I look fat, and my diet is awful, and all that needs to change (even if it's only a little bit at a time) or I'm going to need a entire circulatory system transplant by the time I'm 40.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker