« Home | So baseball is coming back to DC... I for one thi... » | Outside smells like a laundromat. » | I hope I'm not getting sick, but I feel like I've ... » | My day was going great today until I left work. T... » | Tonight is the first time I have failed to find a ... » | Well nuts! » | I forgot to mention the cool things I brought home... » | Here's my pictures from Greenville! =) Captions ... » | Christianity: I realized this weekend that I feel... » | Weddings in General: It seems like everyone is ge... »



I don't really want to get into the Presidential debates tonight. If I do, I'll never go to bed and no one will really read my blatherign nonsense either, so what's the point? You all should know by now how I feel about Bush. And of course, living in Virginia, my vote for anyone other than a Republican is essentially a waste. But I'm going to vote anyway. I don't know for who yet, it's too early to tell. All I have to say though, is that Kerry did not impress me in the debate. Yes, he's a better public speaker than Bush. Duh. But for being branded such a liberal, his opinions are still far more conservative than my own. *sigh* November will be here soon enough and I'll have to make a decision of whether to vote for someone I want as President, or to vote for the guy who will get the guy I don't want to be President out of the White House. I wish they were the same guy, but right now Kerry is just the later and he's got a lot of ground to cover to become the former as well.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker