« Home | Outside smells like a laundromat. » | I hope I'm not getting sick, but I feel like I've ... » | My day was going great today until I left work. T... » | Tonight is the first time I have failed to find a ... » | Well nuts! » | I forgot to mention the cool things I brought home... » | Here's my pictures from Greenville! =) Captions ... » | Christianity: I realized this weekend that I feel... » | Weddings in General: It seems like everyone is ge... » | Emily has suggested that this past weekend ranks a... »



So baseball is coming back to DC... I for one think the Senators never should have left, not that I was around back then, but yeah. But as it stands now, DC gets the Expos. The team who couldn't sell tickets in either Montreal or San Juan. And they're going to be playing at craphole RFK until their new stadium in "please don't rape, kill, or mug me" Anacostia gets built. This whole thing just reeks of no foresight. Southeast is not going to magically be revitalized because a baseball team plays there... Baltimore's Inner Harbor was doing well before Camden Yards was built and before the Ravens moved there. This whole thing just seems like Mayor "crackhead" Barry's doing... Yes yes, I know Tony's the mayor now, but still. Plus, everyone here loves the Orioles. Good luck new team...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker