« Home | Greenville: I was thoroughly impressed with the d... » | Independence Air: This is the new "budget" airlin... » | Laura's Wedding: I arrived on Friday afternoon an... » | Countdown until Emily arrives for Fall Break: 20 ... » | I'm back from Greenville (pronounced Greenvul). I... » | I am going bonkers here at work. I'm planning to ... » | In honor of Laura and Greg's wedding on Saturday (... » | Oh how I wish I lived in California sometimes: » | I played poker with some guys from work last night... » | I'm surprised they let me fly! Since I own some o... »



Emily has suggested that this past weekend ranks as Second Best Weekend Ever, despite the fact that neither of us could remember what we decided the Best Weekend Ever was (it was MLK weekend 2004). There have just been so many great weekends since I met her. =) But since MLK day has an extra day, and is already Best 3-Day Weekend Ever and Best Long Weekend Ever, I think I'm going to place this weekend in a tie with it for Best Weekend Ever, at least for now. Upon further reflection, I might move it up or down accordingly.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker