« Home | I'm back from Greenville (pronounced Greenvul). I... » | I am going bonkers here at work. I'm planning to ... » | In honor of Laura and Greg's wedding on Saturday (... » | Oh how I wish I lived in California sometimes: » | I played poker with some guys from work last night... » | I'm surprised they let me fly! Since I own some o... » | It's impossible to listen to Hatebreed and be tire... » | I've taken up the bad habit of chewing on pens whe... » | Bill Murray is a genius. But, What About Bob? Th... » | It's time once again for everyne's favorite game s... »



Countdown until Emily arrives for Fall Break: 20 days, 30 minutes. It's only been 5 hours and I already miss that girl like crazy.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker