« Home | Bill Murray is a genius. But, What About Bob? Th... » | It's time once again for everyne's favorite game s... » | Observation as I was leaving work today: It smell... » | God damn it all to hell!!! So I was checking out ... » | It was still dark when I woke up this morning. Th... » | How fun is this?UPDATE (6:07 pm): Stupid GD Intra... » | A minute ago there were two beautiful cardinals si... » | Turning Torso is a new skyscraper going up in Swed... » | Happy birthday to Batman and the Mayor of Quahog, ... » | Can we just wipe the last 24 hours from the record... »



I've taken up the bad habit of chewing on pens when I sit at my desk, especially if I'm reading papers. I know that sooner or later, I'll accidentally gnaw through a pen and get ink all over myself, but in the meantime, it's having an unintended positive side effect. Aside from looking like I'm intently focused, I find myself breathing through my mouth instead of my nose. Usually, this is bad. It makes my lips chapped, my tongue dry, and my throat sore. However, since I have a coffee mug full of water at my desk at all times, I've found that I drink a lot more water during the day. This not only curbs my hunger, but keeps me more alert, and prevents early evening headaches caused by dehydration. So, I think I'll just stick to chewing on my pens thank you very much. I'm sure Dr. Brown, DDS would be furious with me.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker