« Home | It was still dark when I woke up this morning. Th... » | How fun is this?UPDATE (6:07 pm): Stupid GD Intra... » | A minute ago there were two beautiful cardinals si... » | Turning Torso is a new skyscraper going up in Swed... » | Happy birthday to Batman and the Mayor of Quahog, ... » | Can we just wipe the last 24 hours from the record... » | After rousing spins of a few posi favorites(Ritual... » | It has just not been a good day for me. I should ... » | To hell with the following: WREK, 790 The Zone, Ya... » | Why oh why did I try to go to Walmart on a Saturda... »



God damn it all to hell!!! So I was checking out ESPN for this week's college football rankings, when who should appear at the top of my screen? AJ Fucking Suggs. That's right. *deep breath* AJ "most worthless QB ever, can't run for shit, can't throw more than 10 yards with any accuracy, more INTs than TDs, why didn't he transfer back to Tennesee - oh right - Casey Clausen, wish he'd never stepped foot on my precious Grant Field, upstaged by a true freshman, wish I'd punched him in the face when I had the chance after the Auburn win, why won't Gailey put in Bilbo for more than one series?" Suggs. *phew* Apparently, Russel Athletic (yes, I know they provide GT's uniforms) decided he would make a good graphic for their tie-in with ESPN's Road to the BCS stuff. Why god why? Isn't there enough injustice in the world already? In case the flash header is different when you click on the ESPN link, here's a link directly to the flash file. I reccomend tying yourself to an immovable object at least 10 feet away from your computer before having someone else click on the link in order to minimize damage to yourself, your computer, and any innocent bystanders. I nearly kicked my monitor here at work off my desk. Also, I advise wearing a welder's mask to protect your eyes from the blinding sucktitude of Number 17. I hate you AJ "you can burn in hell" Suggs.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker