« Home | A minute ago there were two beautiful cardinals si... » | Turning Torso is a new skyscraper going up in Swed... » | Happy birthday to Batman and the Mayor of Quahog, ... » | Can we just wipe the last 24 hours from the record... » | After rousing spins of a few posi favorites(Ritual... » | It has just not been a good day for me. I should ... » | To hell with the following: WREK, 790 The Zone, Ya... » | Why oh why did I try to go to Walmart on a Saturda... » | In an effort to be productive this weekend since m... » | So I finally got the 0g taper in, but the plug is ... »



How fun is this?


UPDATE (6:07 pm): Stupid GD Intranet won't allow you to view it outside the building. I just mirrored the image though. I would kill for that on a t-shirt. *crosses fingers*

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker