« Home | Stupid tornados touching down all over the place c... » | Ow ow ow! My ears, as Emily can attest to, are to... » | Adam's goal for the weekend: Replacing my 2g obsi... » | I've developed the best way to keep myself from fa... » | Looks like I got to work just in time today. No s... » | Take that, Republican logic! Not that I think Ker... » | Can anyone in the DC area suggest a good tattoo pa... » | More good works news today: I got my authorizatio... » | I love my job! My supervisor just came by my offi... » | Addendum to teams I root against, from a few posts... »



So I finally got the 0g taper in, but the plug is apparently just slightly bigger than the end of the taper, because I can't seem to follow the taper through with the plug. I've tried several times. But now my ear is raw, bloody, swollen, and in an excrutiating amount of pain. So I'm giving up for the weekend. I know I can get the taper all the way through now, so next time I try, I'll be more patient and perhaps have more luck. If I left the taper in my ear until tomorrow I could probably get the plug through without much trouble, but then I'd have two mismatched earrings, which doesn't really bother me too much, but I wouldn't have a chance to replace the other one until the first weekend in October. And since I'm sure I'm going to be involved in pictures at Laura's wedding, I've decided to stay balanced for now and try again later. I guess after Emily's fall break is the first time I have 2 consecutive free weekends again. Oh well.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker