« Home | More good works news today: I got my authorizatio... » | I love my job! My supervisor just came by my offi... » | Addendum to teams I root against, from a few posts... » | I also saw my uncle Bobby this morning. I was dri... » | BitTorrent is my new best friend. I'm getting the... » | Donut + Fresca = Happiness » | And while I'm thinking about it:NCAA Div. I-A Men'... » | Since many people have been confused over why I've... » | Thanks to the magic of Extreme-DM's website tracke... » | I can feel a nap coming on already. Too bad I'm a... »



Can anyone in the DC area suggest a good tattoo parlor? I know there's a couple in Manassas and Arlington, and Comes A Time in Fairfax City. Any thoughts?

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker