« Home | BitTorrent is my new best friend. I'm getting the... » | Donut + Fresca = Happiness » | And while I'm thinking about it:NCAA Div. I-A Men'... » | Since many people have been confused over why I've... » | Thanks to the magic of Extreme-DM's website tracke... » | I can feel a nap coming on already. Too bad I'm a... » | Caryn's camera took better pictures than mine did.... » | Playboy interviewed Buzz! » | I hate Cox more and more all the time. Instead of... » | College football: Yay Tech! As SportsCenter put i... »



I also saw my uncle Bobby this morning. I was driving to work and there he was in the car next to me! So we waved hello and went on our merry (as merry as I get at 9 am) ways. I'll have to give him a call later tonight.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker