« Home | College football: Yay Tech! As SportsCenter put i... » | Caryn and I had a fun time at the opera. The visu... » | It's 2:30, I'm still in my pajamas, the apartment ... » | Oh my god, Miami's new uniforms are so hideously u... » | My hair is now longer than it has been in over fou... » | Yay! More people are already coming to my "box so... » | Ah, my favorite part about linux and my rapidly (b... » | I need to go visit Emily more often (well, duh...)... » | I am the biggest dork ever. Fortunately, my new l... » | Yay for flowers from Emily! »



I hate Cox more and more all the time. Instead of the GT@Clemson game that their programming guide said was on tonight, instead they showed BC/Penn State on ABC. So even through I recorded 4 hours of football, I won't get to watch my Jackets fight back from certain defeat and then luck out at the end to win the game. Cox blows goats. Oh well. At least we won the game, and I got to see the highlights on SC.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker