« Home | Ah, my favorite part about linux and my rapidly (b... » | I need to go visit Emily more often (well, duh...)... » | I am the biggest dork ever. Fortunately, my new l... » | Yay for flowers from Emily! » | Labor Day Weekend: A Synopsis Friday: I was the 2... » | On the plus side, it's only 19 days until Laura's ... » | I know I've said it before, but it's as true today... » | Back home, tired, going to bed, better update comi... » | I'm off to Atlanta for the weekend, barring any hu... » | I would just like to say that my new GameBoy is in... »



Yay! More people are already coming to my "box social" in October than the one I wanted to have next weekend, and not even everyone's replied yet! I wish it was Emily's fall break already. But I guess for now I'll stick with hoping tomorrow was Sept 24 instead of 10 so I could be off to Laura's wedding instead. But it's all good because the opera with Caryn is this weekend, and that's going to be a blast! =)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker