« Home | Caryn and I had a fun time at the opera. The visu... » | It's 2:30, I'm still in my pajamas, the apartment ... » | Oh my god, Miami's new uniforms are so hideously u... » | My hair is now longer than it has been in over fou... » | Yay! More people are already coming to my "box so... » | Ah, my favorite part about linux and my rapidly (b... » | I need to go visit Emily more often (well, duh...)... » | I am the biggest dork ever. Fortunately, my new l... » | Yay for flowers from Emily! » | Labor Day Weekend: A Synopsis Friday: I was the 2... »



College football:
Yay Tech! As SportsCenter put it: Clemson managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. True. But you know what? A W is a W. And scoring that much so close to the end fo the game is a very Joe Hamilton thing to do. As I said before, Reggie Ball plays so much like Joe it's scary, and I for one am ecstatic that our offense is even capable of something like that again. Also, yay for getting a helmet sticker from Reece Davis!
UVA - yay!
South Carolina - Boo! Why'd you have to let UGAg get away with that one?
Michigan - what the hell? losing to Notre Dame??
K-State - what the hell? I'm officially done rooting for you. You let me down way too much and I owe you no allegiance like I do with GT.
Iowa - Yay!
Florida - Yay!
Marshall - boo! The Herd had OSU on the ropes, but as usual, the luckiest damn team in college football managed to squeak out a win. Buckeye bastards.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker