« Home | It's 2:30, I'm still in my pajamas, the apartment ... » | Oh my god, Miami's new uniforms are so hideously u... » | My hair is now longer than it has been in over fou... » | Yay! More people are already coming to my "box so... » | Ah, my favorite part about linux and my rapidly (b... » | I need to go visit Emily more often (well, duh...)... » | I am the biggest dork ever. Fortunately, my new l... » | Yay for flowers from Emily! » | Labor Day Weekend: A Synopsis Friday: I was the 2... » | On the plus side, it's only 19 days until Laura's ... »



Caryn and I had a fun time at the opera. The visually presentation was sort of befuddling in a couple scenes, but the story was good, and the lead vocalist had a great voice. I disgree with the ending - no one was gassed in the french revolution, they were guillotined, but that's creative license I suppose. In any case, it was the first live opera I've watched and it was a lot of fun, I'd definitely go again, but maybe next time we can skip the gaudy, Vegas-esque, cabaret/burlesque scene. That was just plain weird.that's a table, not a finger

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker