« Home | Yay! More people are already coming to my "box so... » | Ah, my favorite part about linux and my rapidly (b... » | I need to go visit Emily more often (well, duh...)... » | I am the biggest dork ever. Fortunately, my new l... » | Yay for flowers from Emily! » | Labor Day Weekend: A Synopsis Friday: I was the 2... » | On the plus side, it's only 19 days until Laura's ... » | I know I've said it before, but it's as true today... » | Back home, tired, going to bed, better update comi... » | I'm off to Atlanta for the weekend, barring any hu... »



My hair is now longer than it has been in over four years. Ever since I cut off my mohawk in August of 2000, I've been shaving my head closer than 1/4" every 1-3 weeks so my hair never got longer than 1/2" before I removed it. But after waiting almost a month to cut it last time, I only trimmed my hair using the 3/4" guard, and that was almost 2 weeks ago. And by the end of next week, my hair should easily be an inch long. I kinda like it this way too. As long as I comb it when I get out of bed every morning, it's stayed more or less under control all day. And now that I can run my fingers through it, all I want to do is let it grow another inch or two, dye it blue, and let it run wild. Or dye it bright red and spike it up everywhere. *sigh* Why is it that everything I want to do to my physical appearance directly conflicts with keeping my job? And I even work someplace with a pretty lax dress code, but I'm pretty borderline already, and somehow I just don't see blue hair and DEFIANCE tattooed on my knuckles going over very well here. Sometimes I think I should have taken that Hot Topic cashier job after all... On the other hand, I like being able to afford food, clothing and shelter. Some things are necessities, and then some things just aren't. Also, I hate Hot Topic more than Old Navy, Gap, and Abercrombie put together.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker