« Home | I can feel a nap coming on already. Too bad I'm a... » | Caryn's camera took better pictures than mine did.... » | Playboy interviewed Buzz! » | I hate Cox more and more all the time. Instead of... » | College football: Yay Tech! As SportsCenter put i... » | Caryn and I had a fun time at the opera. The visu... » | It's 2:30, I'm still in my pajamas, the apartment ... » | Oh my god, Miami's new uniforms are so hideously u... » | My hair is now longer than it has been in over fou... » | Yay! More people are already coming to my "box so... »



Thanks to the magic of Extreme-DM's website tracker and Geobyte'sIP Address Locator, I discovered that I got a hit from Kuala Lumpur today! How exciting! =) I'm keeping my eyes peeled now for hits from Israel as well. Also, more people need to visit my blog between 3 and 7 AM, those poor early morning hours are feeling very lonely. Also, Saturday is feeling rather unloved.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker