« Home | Caryn's camera took better pictures than mine did.... » | Playboy interviewed Buzz! » | I hate Cox more and more all the time. Instead of... » | College football: Yay Tech! As SportsCenter put i... » | Caryn and I had a fun time at the opera. The visu... » | It's 2:30, I'm still in my pajamas, the apartment ... » | Oh my god, Miami's new uniforms are so hideously u... » | My hair is now longer than it has been in over fou... » | Yay! More people are already coming to my "box so... » | Ah, my favorite part about linux and my rapidly (b... »



I can feel a nap coming on already. Too bad I'm at work. I was in bed and asleep before midnight, didn't even finish my crossword. But then at 1 am sharp, I snapped awake and couldn't fall asleep again until nearly 3. Then I woke up at 7 this morning and just tossed and turned until my alarm went off. I don't get it. I was really tired when I went to bed. I was plenty relaxed and didn't have anything pressing on my mind (besides the fact that I have no food and need to go grocery shopping). I think maybe Good Night's Sleep and I are not meant to be friends.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker