« Home | Thanks to the magic of Extreme-DM's website tracke... » | I can feel a nap coming on already. Too bad I'm a... » | Caryn's camera took better pictures than mine did.... » | Playboy interviewed Buzz! » | I hate Cox more and more all the time. Instead of... » | College football: Yay Tech! As SportsCenter put i... » | Caryn and I had a fun time at the opera. The visu... » | It's 2:30, I'm still in my pajamas, the apartment ... » | Oh my god, Miami's new uniforms are so hideously u... » | My hair is now longer than it has been in over fou... »



Since many people have been confused over why I've been rooting for certain teams in college football, hopefully this will clear up my allegiances:

NCAA Div. I-A Football
Teams I root for, in order of precedence:
Georgia Tech
Any other ACC team (except FSU)
Michigan (half my family went there, I'm brainwashed)
Iowa (the perpetual Big "10" darkhorse – they do so much with so little)
Florida (tough in-state recruiting to begin with coupled with the loss of Spurrier and fireronzook.com still hasn't stopped the Gators from being a good team, and any team that consistently clobbers UGA is A-OK in my book)
Marshall (one of the most consistently good mid-major teams, plus - Thundering Herd, I mean, come on!)
Washington State (A cougar could beat a dawg anyday, and I dunno, I just like their logo I guess)
Oklahoma (Bob Stoops, 'nuff said)
Pittsburgh (they're so ready to dominate the Big East now, and panthers are just cool)
West Virginia (see above, except substitute dirty mountain men for panthers and smelly for cool)
USC (Are you Southern Cal, Men of Troy, USC, SC? Make up your minds, but in the mean time, keep winning)

Teams I root against out of sheer hatred:
Georgia (how 'bout them dawgs? Piss on 'em!)
Fresno State (they're over-rated, once again, and they're bulldogs too)
FSU (all the Rixmobile-incidents, the dirty play, and also, I hate the Bowdens)
Ohio State (a little luck now and then is a good thing. But OSU has won every game in the last 5 years, except their national title, based solely on luck)
Notre Dame (You're not special, just join the flailing Big East as a full member already. Or tell the Big East to go to hell and join the geographically more logical Big Te(leve)n, making them rename their conference finally.)
Auburn (pulling out of our schedule because they're a bunch of cry-babies, forcing us to settle for Samford)

Teams I want to root for, but they make it hard to like them:
Kansas State (they continuously let me down, and they're purple, but they won the Big XII last year despite inconsistent play - they're good, I swear)
Penn State (why do they suck so bad with such a good coach in JoePa?)
Texas (I know I know, I hate the state, but I like the team, and they're due, if only they could get past the Red River Shootout with a W)

Within the ACC:
Georgia Tech
Virginia
Wake Forest
Virginia Tech
Maryland
Miami
NC State
North Carolina
Duke
Clemson
FSU

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker