« Home | Since many people have been confused over why I've... » | Thanks to the magic of Extreme-DM's website tracke... » | I can feel a nap coming on already. Too bad I'm a... » | Caryn's camera took better pictures than mine did.... » | Playboy interviewed Buzz! » | I hate Cox more and more all the time. Instead of... » | College football: Yay Tech! As SportsCenter put i... » | Caryn and I had a fun time at the opera. The visu... » | It's 2:30, I'm still in my pajamas, the apartment ... » | Oh my god, Miami's new uniforms are so hideously u... »



And while I'm thinking about it:

NCAA Div. I-A Men's Basketball
Teams I root for, in order of precedence:
Georgia Tech
Any other ACC team (except Duke)
Xavier
Kentucky
Kansas
Anyone who's ever beaten Duke, in Durham
Pittsburgh
UConn (now that media-darling Emeka "my name is fun for announcers to say" Okafor is gone)
Georgetown
Marquette

Teams I root against out of sheer hatred:
Duke (I hate you Coach K, how do you make all your starters so damned good but have no bench? Still, the worst Duke player could carry the entire VT team...)
Georgia (I hate someone more then UGA? Huh, how 'bout that...)
Texas Tech (Bobby Knight - good coach, all around jackass)
Notre Dame (oh, now you want to be in a conference...)
North Carolina (is it just me, or was Roy Williams less pretentious when he was kicking ass at Kansas?)
IUPUI (I know it's petty, but get a real name already. I always confuse this school with Clemson's damned IPTAY.)
Stanford (pluralize Cardinal for pete's sake, or call yourself the Trees)

Within the ACC:
Georgia Tech
Virginia
Wake Forest
FSU (solely because of what Tim Pickett did last year)
Maryland
NC State
Clemson
Miami
Virginia Tech
North Carolina
Duke

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker