« Home | I've developed the best way to keep myself from fa... » | Looks like I got to work just in time today. No s... » | Take that, Republican logic! Not that I think Ker... » | Can anyone in the DC area suggest a good tattoo pa... » | More good works news today: I got my authorizatio... » | I love my job! My supervisor just came by my offi... » | Addendum to teams I root against, from a few posts... » | I also saw my uncle Bobby this morning. I was dri... » | BitTorrent is my new best friend. I'm getting the... » | Donut + Fresca = Happiness »



Adam's goal for the weekend: Replacing my 2g obsidian plugs with blacklight-sensitive 0g blue plugs in preparation for eventually getting those sweet 00g turquoise ones put in.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker