« Home | Take that, Republican logic! Not that I think Ker... » | Can anyone in the DC area suggest a good tattoo pa... » | More good works news today: I got my authorizatio... » | I love my job! My supervisor just came by my offi... » | Addendum to teams I root against, from a few posts... » | I also saw my uncle Bobby this morning. I was dri... » | BitTorrent is my new best friend. I'm getting the... » | Donut + Fresca = Happiness » | And while I'm thinking about it:NCAA Div. I-A Men'... » | Since many people have been confused over why I've... »



Looks like I got to work just in time today. No sooner than after I walk in the door and push the up button on the elevator, the sky goes pitch black and opens up like the maw of hell unleashing its poisonous saliva. Okay, so maybe I'm hyperbolizing, but it actually was pretty cool how it went from overcast to torrential downpour in about a minute flat. Good thing I grabbed a donut instead of having cereal this morning. Fortunately, it looks like most of the remnants of Ivan are going to pass west of here, so might not be as crummy a weekend as initially predicted.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker