« Home | Why oh why did I try to go to Walmart on a Saturda... » | In an effort to be productive this weekend since m... » | So I finally got the 0g taper in, but the plug is ... » | Stupid tornados touching down all over the place c... » | Ow ow ow! My ears, as Emily can attest to, are to... » | Adam's goal for the weekend: Replacing my 2g obsi... » | I've developed the best way to keep myself from fa... » | Looks like I got to work just in time today. No s... » | Take that, Republican logic! Not that I think Ker... » | Can anyone in the DC area suggest a good tattoo pa... »



To hell with the following:
WREK, 790 The Zone, Yahoo, ESPN, Collegesports.com, and, as always, Georgia.
All I wanted to do today was listen to the GT/UNC game on the radio. Of course, no radio signals from Chapel Hill will reach up here, but the game was being broadcast on WREK and 790 in Atlanta, and you can stream the audio off their websites. Only 790's servers all crashed after being swamped. WREK's servers couldn't handle the load either, so that even on their 24kbps stream, I kept dropping the broadcast and it is taking forever to resync it. So I'm trying to just keep up with the plays on various GameTrackers, but they are all soooo far behind and sometimes just don't update at all. If I hadn't gotten Wendy's today, nothing would have got right so far and today would be a total wash. Grrrr... Why is it so damned difficult to keep up with my favorite sports team? I'd even pay for ESPN's GamePlan if any of our games were on it... But I will not pay for something that should be free in the first place, like a radio broadcast. Suck. :-\

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker