« Home | So I finally got the 0g taper in, but the plug is ... » | Stupid tornados touching down all over the place c... » | Ow ow ow! My ears, as Emily can attest to, are to... » | Adam's goal for the weekend: Replacing my 2g obsi... » | I've developed the best way to keep myself from fa... » | Looks like I got to work just in time today. No s... » | Take that, Republican logic! Not that I think Ker... » | Can anyone in the DC area suggest a good tattoo pa... » | More good works news today: I got my authorizatio... » | I love my job! My supervisor just came by my offi... »



In an effort to be productive this weekend since my ear piercing project turned into a fiasco, I've replaced my windshield wipers and I'm off to Walmart at half-time of this OSU/NC State game to pick up a new air filter and some tasty tasty Wendy's.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker