« Home | To hell with the following: WREK, 790 The Zone, Ya... » | Why oh why did I try to go to Walmart on a Saturda... » | In an effort to be productive this weekend since m... » | So I finally got the 0g taper in, but the plug is ... » | Stupid tornados touching down all over the place c... » | Ow ow ow! My ears, as Emily can attest to, are to... » | Adam's goal for the weekend: Replacing my 2g obsi... » | I've developed the best way to keep myself from fa... » | Looks like I got to work just in time today. No s... » | Take that, Republican logic! Not that I think Ker... »



It has just not been a good day for me. I should have never gotten out of bed this morning. After mangling my ear, failing miserably to even find a parking space at Walmart, watching all my college football picks lose (or fail to beat the spread), hearing (on and off, thanks to the crappiness of WREK until Brian found a better audio stream) GT lose to ACC-whipping boy UNC, nearly knifing myself in the gut while trying to make cheese and crackers, over-watering my plants and soaking my carpet, slipping in the bathroom nearly cracking my head on the sink, and stepping on a bunch of my Legos, I've sort of given up the day as a lost cause. The only bright spots were the nice weather outside (although it was too windy to open my windows), my lunch/dinner from Wendy's, and the only thing that can always cheer me up: a phone call from Emily. I think I'm just going to listen to some posi-core and go to bed.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker