« Home | After rousing spins of a few posi favorites(Ritual... » | It has just not been a good day for me. I should ... » | To hell with the following: WREK, 790 The Zone, Ya... » | Why oh why did I try to go to Walmart on a Saturda... » | In an effort to be productive this weekend since m... » | So I finally got the 0g taper in, but the plug is ... » | Stupid tornados touching down all over the place c... » | Ow ow ow! My ears, as Emily can attest to, are to... » | Adam's goal for the weekend: Replacing my 2g obsi... » | I've developed the best way to keep myself from fa... »



Can we just wipe the last 24 hours from the record? Nothing seemed to go right for me yesterday, and after *yawn* playing Metroid until 5 am, I slept horribly. I had bad dreams all night and finally just decided it would be easier to get up at 10 and go lay on the couch *yawn* and watch TV instead. Here's hoping today turns out better. *crosses fingers* Especially since I have to work earlier and later than usual this week to make up for the hours *yawn* I'm taking off on Friday for Laura's wedding, and I need a good night's sleep tonight to get me started, and I *yawn* need to be well-rested so I can enjoy the wedding and my weekend with Emily and not be totally drained the whole time. *yawn* Maybe I can go back to bed for a couple hours right now.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker