« Home | Observation as I was leaving work today: It smell... » | God damn it all to hell!!! So I was checking out ... » | It was still dark when I woke up this morning. Th... » | How fun is this?UPDATE (6:07 pm): Stupid GD Intra... » | A minute ago there were two beautiful cardinals si... » | Turning Torso is a new skyscraper going up in Swed... » | Happy birthday to Batman and the Mayor of Quahog, ... » | Can we just wipe the last 24 hours from the record... » | After rousing spins of a few posi favorites(Ritual... » | It has just not been a good day for me. I should ... »



It's time once again for everyne's favorite game show, Good News/Bad News!
First the bad news - it looks like Emily won't be graduating in August 2004. It looks like it will probably be December 2005 instead. :(
Now the good news - as a result, she will probably be doing an internship in the DC area next summer, so we'll have a couple months together up here before she goes back to Tech to finish off her degree. In a lot of ways, this actually works out very well. I mean, it's a bummer to have graduation delayed, no doubt. But if it truly works out like we both are hoping, it means that I really only have to make it until May without having her constantly nearby instead of August. Then of course another couple months apart, but it's the same total amount of time apart, and hopefully this way it'll be split up a little bit, and that should be great for us. :)

If I've changed in only one fundamental way since high school, it's to always look for the positive in a negative. Yes, I am still a cynic at heart. But thanks to bands like H2O, Stretch Arm Strong, Snapcase, Throwdown, Bane, Hatebreed, Earth Crisis, Minor Threat, Sick of it All, Shutdown, Most Precious Blood, and Avail, and more recently, as everyone seems to have noticed, thanks to Emily's positive influence on my life, I now look at the world with brighter eyes. :)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker