« Home | In honor of Laura and Greg's wedding on Saturday (... » | Oh how I wish I lived in California sometimes: » | I played poker with some guys from work last night... » | I'm surprised they let me fly! Since I own some o... » | It's impossible to listen to Hatebreed and be tire... » | I've taken up the bad habit of chewing on pens whe... » | Bill Murray is a genius. But, What About Bob? Th... » | It's time once again for everyne's favorite game s... » | Observation as I was leaving work today: It smell... » | God damn it all to hell!!! So I was checking out ... »



I am going bonkers here at work. I'm planning to leave at noon, but every time I glance at my watch, I swear it's moving backwards! Anyway, when I do get out of here, I'll be off to Dulles and then down to Greenville for Laura and Greg's wedding. Yay! I'll be back on Sunday evening and if you need me you can try my cell. I'm not sure I belong at the hotel we're staying at, I think I fall short on the class-o-meter, but it should be fun anyway (since I'm not paying for my room). =)



About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker