« Home | I'm surprised they let me fly! Since I own some o... » | It's impossible to listen to Hatebreed and be tire... » | I've taken up the bad habit of chewing on pens whe... » | Bill Murray is a genius. But, What About Bob? Th... » | It's time once again for everyne's favorite game s... » | Observation as I was leaving work today: It smell... » | God damn it all to hell!!! So I was checking out ... » | It was still dark when I woke up this morning. Th... » | How fun is this?UPDATE (6:07 pm): Stupid GD Intra... » | A minute ago there were two beautiful cardinals si... »



I played poker with some guys from work last night. We were just playing Hold 'Em with $5 or $10 buy-ins, so there wasn't a lot of pressure. I won the first $5 round and then lost the next 4. In total I spent $35, but I won $30 on the first round, and including the fries and Coke that Dave bought me at *shudder* McDonald's, I figure I came pretty close to breaking even. Not bad for 4 hours of entertainment.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker