« Home | I've taken up the bad habit of chewing on pens whe... » | Bill Murray is a genius. But, What About Bob? Th... » | It's time once again for everyne's favorite game s... » | Observation as I was leaving work today: It smell... » | God damn it all to hell!!! So I was checking out ... » | It was still dark when I woke up this morning. Th... » | How fun is this?UPDATE (6:07 pm): Stupid GD Intra... » | A minute ago there were two beautiful cardinals si... » | Turning Torso is a new skyscraper going up in Swed... » | Happy birthday to Batman and the Mayor of Quahog, ... »



It's impossible to listen to Hatebreed and be tired simultaneously. They're not called bro-core because they lack catchy sing-a-long hooks and huge breakdowns and gang-vocal choruses.

Exhibit A: Perseverance
Your world is coming apart
Remain steadfast
Perseverance
Against all opposition
Crushing all limitations
Pure strength through solitude
Discipline and determination


Exhibit B: Before Dishonor
What makes you think everything is this world that you have can be taken
away?
In a world this day, it's kill or be killed.
I live each day like it might be my last.
In this lifetime few things are worth fighting for.
My Blood.
Your Honor.
Everyone has a destiny.
I'll choose my own.
I will not be a victim.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker