« Home | Well nuts! » | I forgot to mention the cool things I brought home... » | Here's my pictures from Greenville! =) Captions ... » | Christianity: I realized this weekend that I feel... » | Weddings in General: It seems like everyone is ge... » | Emily has suggested that this past weekend ranks a... » | Greenville: I was thoroughly impressed with the d... » | Independence Air: This is the new "budget" airlin... » | Laura's Wedding: I arrived on Friday afternoon an... » | Countdown until Emily arrives for Fall Break: 20 ... »



Tonight is the first time I have failed to find a parking space at my apartment. I was warned by apartmentratings.com, but I liked the apartment and the location, so I moved in anyway. And I've never had to park very far away for my apartment yet. Until tonight when not only could I not find a space near my apartment, but could not find a space at all anywhere in the complex. I'm sure some of the garages are vacant, but I don't know which ones, and I don't want to block someone in. So I parked in front of the dumpster, and since the truck came yesterday to pick up the dumpster, I think I'm pretty safe. I just hope my car isn't gone in the morning. Nothing would suck more than having to walk to work when I wasn't planning on it, probably in the rain, and then go to the impound lot and pay a ridiculous sum of money to get my car back. It's not like I'm in a hospital zone or even a fire lane. I have a parking permit for my complex, so I should be able to park here. I'll be it's some asshole who has a garage, but parks outside anyway. Grr... Screw it, I'm going to bed. Here's hoping my car is still in front of the dumpster when I wake up.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker