« Home | Here's my pictures from Greenville! =) Captions ... » | Christianity: I realized this weekend that I feel... » | Weddings in General: It seems like everyone is ge... » | Emily has suggested that this past weekend ranks a... » | Greenville: I was thoroughly impressed with the d... » | Independence Air: This is the new "budget" airlin... » | Laura's Wedding: I arrived on Friday afternoon an... » | Countdown until Emily arrives for Fall Break: 20 ... » | I'm back from Greenville (pronounced Greenvul). I... » | I am going bonkers here at work. I'm planning to ... »



I forgot to mention the cool things I brought home from Greenville. I also forgot to bring my ID badge and cell phone to work this morning, and yet I remembered to find a tack to hang a picture of me and Emily picking blueberries in Michigan - go figure. Anyway, I brought back a box of 2 Krispy Kreme donuts, half a tin of Key Lime Coolers from Savannah's own Byrd Cookie Co., and possibly the best item of all: The 7th and final Dark Tower book by Stephen King. It's a slightly delayed (due to the publisher's release date) anniversary present from Emily, but she told me about it a month ago, so I've been excited ever since. I almost don't want to start it because then I'll finish it and then there will be no more Roland of Gilead, Jake Chambers, Oy of Midworld, or Eddie and Susannah Dean. Of course I will read it and of course I will love it, but finishing it will be very bittersweet. Especially since the foreshadowing in previous books indicates that it's likely that only Roland will reach the tower, which means Jake dies for the third time, and the rest of the Ka-tet of 19 and 99 will have to perish as well. *sigh* I guess I will find out soon enough what happens to the fictional characters that have been like my best friends for the past several years.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker