« Home | I don't really want to get into the Presidential d... » | So baseball is coming back to DC... I for one thi... » | Outside smells like a laundromat. » | I hope I'm not getting sick, but I feel like I've ... » | My day was going great today until I left work. T... » | Tonight is the first time I have failed to find a ... » | Well nuts! » | I forgot to mention the cool things I brought home... » | Here's my pictures from Greenville! =) Captions ... » | Christianity: I realized this weekend that I feel... »



I also wanted to post something about more than a third of my buddy list (yes, I counted) playing drinking games during the Presidential debates. I'm not sure what to say exactly. Anything beyond this point will probably just make everyone angry at me, so maybe I should just shut up, but since when do I ever listen to my better judgement? I guess I just feel that if you're going to watch the debates, you should take them seriously, because they are serious business and in a little over a month, you need to go vote for the man (and hopefully someday the woman) you want to lead this country. Yes, Bush says dumb things, yes, Kerry has a stupid smile and makes wild hand gestures, but what they say is far more important, and I don't think it should be taken so lightly. Now, before I dig my grave any deeper, I'm shutting up and going to bed.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker